G3 Guru Grace Gratitude and beyond, a sudden trip towards infinity

After conducting second session of G3 I had such an inner surge to take a short trip of rameshwaram and kanyakumari. Me and my brother in law(wife's brother) decided pronto and left at 6pm one evening. Stayed night over at Namakkal. Morning, saw fort, visited ananjeya and vishnu temples before heading towards kolli hills (thought may be my ancestors of present day kohlis or just turned kolli by the time the original northern clan landed south) to bow down to the kolli deity. Visited amazing ancient shiva temple besides a 1300 steps steep inclined staircase to marvelous aakash ganga(ganges falling from sky) waterfalls.

Moved out towards Rameshwaram same day hoping to touch down by evening to catch a glimpse of setting sun and perform rudrapuja by the beach.. well destiny had other plans, around madurai minutes before the fork that if taken left would lead to Rameshwaram or right to kanyakumari somehow I got intuitive idea to go right instead and we ended up landing on southern most tip of maa bharati.. enjoyed sunset, figured out a place to stay the night. Walked looking out for a decent vegetarian eatout, happen to notice a golden temple, turned towards it thinking we still have time to dinner... and guess what..

It turned out to be Swami Vivekananda jis Rama museum as well ashram. After quickly visiting the Rama Gallery on ground floor, since hunger was by now catching up we hurriedly went to first floor where pictures of brave sons of india were on display. Last in line was a beautiful almost alive statue of Swami ji that read under, was here on 25th, 26th 27th Dec 1892 to meditate on the rock at southern most tip of india now turned into a big museum of Swami ji with his tall statue installed atop the rock right in middle of the Indian Ocean. The Buddhist gong, temple bell, church big bell of sorts resounded deep within my little fertile head when I realised it was infact 27th dec 2019 same day, when we landed there... a revisit of sorts after 128years at the place I may have visited in another lifetime in another form.... every time I recollect it makes me kind of shiver within... not out of deja vu but could it really be so...?? I continue to wonder...! Ofcourse we ended up getting as sumptuous sattvik dinner at the ashram restaurant open to mostly residents.

My spiritual journey started as a infant with nanee(moms mom) taking me by hand and visit to a small Rama Mandir in Dehradun whenever we would visit her for summer vacations. She would make me put my head in her lap and tell stories of her GuruMaharaj ji. Years later, she had moved on for more than 7yrs before I ended up doing my AOL part 1, after having got directly initiated by Gurudev himself in a live mahakriya I unknowingly landed up in(perhaps the master's invisible hand was working behind scenes her as well felt like Sudarshan chakra moving out from Gurudev toward me, working on all my chakras before moving back and forth with each round of breathing. While lying down during state of samadhi in yoganidra I saw my nanee (having last remembered her 5yrs ago) in full form standing tall, adorned in her regular whites(was a widower never saw my nanuu), glowing all over from ear to ear, in abhay mudra blessed me saying "ab tu theek aagaya" now u have come to right path.. after getting up I had no second thought that rest of my life is going to be spent in serving the Master through serving the humanity. Her presence reminded me of her looking after me even more profoundly from some other dimension. And as Gurudev says the souls that have crossed over have 9 to 10units of prana/power than lesser human mortals who have upto units only.  This was a big inflection point in my life, I later recollected during my Teacher Training Phase 1 program years later.

Before that I had already read autobiography of yogi about 30yrs ago, followed by whatever I could get on Swamiji and every word of his book left a definite mark on my consciousness. Like his amazing example of "in a room full of instruments, only ones which are tuned in, will come alive when a vibration of same frequency is produced"

Isn't this how our mystical vibrancy vibes and frequencies get noticed and tuned in too in the seven layers of our existence, when we suddenly meet and greet each other on the path? .. I always used to wonder..!

Having read that plate at feet of Swamijis statue that night, my arrival on same day felt much more than just a coincidence or mere divine pull of fulfillment of my latent desire..!

Dunno why but just spontaneously felt like sharing this inimate personal experience with you all here.

Next day morning we arose early reached the ocean to witness the most stupendous fascinating sunrise of lifetime with some 10000 tourists standing with cameras jutting out above to record and carry along the lasting vision... moved to rameshwaram same day after quick breakfast and shopping, and visit to kanyakumari temple..

Went straight to danushkodi, the southern east most point leading into Rama Setu so beautiful strings of rocky Pearl's strewn over in the blue clear oceanic waters, place called Ram Setu View Point. Sat for another round of deep oceanic meditation.. got another 270degree view of Indian Ocean... . went bk to rameshwaram temple where Rama had performed rudrapuja in presence of Ravana who played the pundit to ensure Rama's puja to win his wife back through a fight with him was successful...

We didn't stay or get opportunity to do rudrapuja there instead after a quick lunch at nice vegetarian restaurant almost shut for evening preparations and started back towards Thanjavur and ended up staying very close to the main temple we visited next morning did rudrapuja inside the garbha graha of shivlingam at behest of pundit ji who kind of recognized us, before heading back to bengaluru ashram reaching home by Sunday 3pm completing 2000km stretch in just 3days, ready and charged up for yet another upcoming G3 session.

I kind of know it was feasible only as a G3 impact, since I had been planning this trip ever since we moved to ashram 6yrs ago and never ended up venturing...

What do you think was it a mere coincidence, an energy burst, divine pull, mystical reinstatement or reincarnation playing its mischievous enact yet again??.

Yet another small wish granted, or another miracle of sorts or is it Gurudev yet again having fun at our own expense..

Om shri Guruveh Namaha.. 🙏
Om Shanti Shanti Shantihi..🙏🙏🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change Management is about breaking free, being self reliant, being you..!

GURUdom from land of saints...

Breaking Free - the flow....