buried alive and deep....!

Today in meditation I felt my head go deep under your right foot and you crushed it nice and hard till it turned into fine powder and then you picked up a fistful of the bhasma and applied it all over your self. An anklet and some tinkles around your feet also appeared out of nowhere. .. Bury me deep below the surface of earth and let me be the dust of your lotus feet.... you are in me hidden covered away from everyone unknown unknowable paused continuum of eternal blissfully quiet presence like fragrance in the flowers soundless ness in consolidated silence a lump in throat waiting for eternity yearning without an iota of movement stilling conciousness running through the network of dependently independent fibre of my being less being......https://www.facebook.com/kohlineeraj/posts/10153004068381333?notif_t=like

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deja Vu... forgotten memory lanes

GURUdom from land of saints...

Change Management is about breaking free, being self reliant, being you..!